I sincerely apologize for any time you may waste on this.

So today was all about going to London and visiting the Pick Me Up Graphic Arts Fair but getting there wasn't as straight forward as we'd expect as through a massive collective failure we decided our bus would leave twenty minutes after it actually did. Bollocks.
Never mind were going to London today and were going to have a great time so we head to the closest starbucks for a much needed shot of caffeine and free Internet to book ourselves onto the next train going.

it's not about 7am face
Two hours later we find ourselves sitting in Max's Cafe in Stroud after getting off at the wrong place for our connection train and having to wait another hour for a train to paddington.
Max's Cafe is awful. Poached eggs more like rubbery biscuits and residue laced napkins.

Mike enjoying MAx's maximum taste.
Never mind at least for the rest of the journey were withthe rest of the troupe we where meant to meet in London. They got the train two and a half hours after we had yet were now sharing a carriage. Nice one Us.


fliss is so up for hats and thumbs.
right about now I'm crashing from the last coffee so after a swift lunch of succulent beef and mustard we head to PIck Me Up.
highlights by far where watching Rob Ryan at work, tales of the unexpected by carl burgess, mixtape by luke snellin and rainbow in a cup by James Joyce. As well as this illustration of the film Top Gun boiled down to a single page:

after that it's time to head to Westfield for a bit of shopping and food. Another coffee and then back for the bus home. Which we caught on time after a much deserved pint.

I'm going to make Like Mike and sleep. Bye. Well recovered, boys, bossed it in the end.
I apolagise for the valuable minutes spent Reading this you will never get back.well done for pushing through to the end.
Felipe.
P.S. Mike I hope you appreciate me working the film title in there.
Posted using BlogPress for iPhone
I like your spelling and grammar.
ReplyDelete